Friday, November 5, 2010

Florida Restaurant for Sale Wings Fast Casual Franchise - Price REDUCED to Sell

Over 300 varieties of delicious wings, a place to sit back and cheer your favorite driver and an unrivaled big screen family friendly environment are only a few reasons why this franchise

is growing fast in Florida and beyond.

Fully equipped and operating 4200 square foot property located in high traffic anchored shopping center has brand new build out and equipment package. Beer and wine service. This is a company owned franchise store (rarely comes on the market). Completely corporately trained and operated staff for both back of house and front of house means a new owner will step in to a simple transition. All buyers must qualify with franchise.

From salads to 1/2 pound burgers, kid's menu to veggie burgers, this franchise offers something equally delicious for everyone.

Purchase includes business only. Does not include $30,000 franchise transfer fee. Attractive lease rate at only 4824 including CAMS.

3 comments:

  1. I love your enthuiasm and writing style. I am looking forward on reading the next hub. Rated up.

    Restaurants in oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information. Restaurant Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my family use to eat in an awesome restaurantsevery sunday as a get together, and I am glad that I discovered this post. It is my pleasure to visit this. I had a friend also in Florida who loves food. She will like it, I am sure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete